How the Ryan & Brian Team's Experience Helped Kathy Sell Her Home Quickly



“They were very professional but they knew what was going on and what to do. They talked to me every time I called, I got to talk to someone. If I needed to talk to Ryan instead of his assistant, he called me as soon as he could. They know the market. I wish I could have gotten more for my house – but I might have kept if for a year had they not known the right price to ask. I really do feel like they’re very experienced in the valley with what’s going on and what sells and how to sell it. This thing went really fast. I think only 2-3 people saw it. It went on the market on a Friday and then the next morning, maybe one or two people saw it. Monday morning, I had an offer. It sold really fast. In fact, I have a friend who also used them before I did who was moving out of the valley. Their house sold in like 5 days. I highly recommend them if I had any other reason to buy property or list a house.  I would use them without even thinking twice.”

-Kathy Steward

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Specialize In These Hidalgo County Area Communities

Alamo | Donna | Edinburg | Hidalgo | McAllen
Mercedes | Mission | Pharr | San Juan | Weslaco

Have a Question? Ask & We'll Answer It With A Video


Your question has been submitted and will be answered shortly.