How The Ryan and Brian Team Helped First Time Home Buyers Find The Perfect Home




“Everything was excellent. My wife and I had been looking for a house and we realized there was no way to be able to do it without a realtor. So we reached out and I’ve known Ryan and Brian for a lot of years. I don’t like to normally do business with friends because sometimes it ruins friendships, but in this case it actually helped further our friendship I believe. Her and I were not going to be able to do it ourselves. We got in touch with Ryan and he assigned us Kathleen. Immediately Kathleen met with us. We both have busy schedules and she was able to meet with us on a Saturday evening at 5:45. She was willing to work around us. Right there, that was a great sign. After that she interviewed us, we interviewed her. We had a lot of questions as first time home-buyers. She answered a lot of our questions and made us feel really comfortable. We told her what were looking for. From there we started scheduling viewings. The next day we went and saw two or three homes. She works fast."

"She had seen what we wanted and before that home came on the market she told us she had something she knew we both were going to like. She sent us a picture of it. We saw it on a Friday and we were ready to give an offer by Sunday. It was that fast. Kathleen met with us after hours and was ready to do anything. I had a lot of questions so I was calling her a lot and she was always very personable, very professional. I look forward to looking with you guys. I told Kathleen about it as well, and I want to work with her. I had such a great experience that I recommended two or three friends of mine”  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Specialize In These Hidalgo County Area Communities

Alamo | Donna | Edinburg | Hidalgo | McAllen
Mercedes | Mission | Pharr | San Juan | Weslaco

Have a Question? Ask & We'll Answer It With A Video


Your question has been submitted and will be answered shortly.